I just spent a week at camp alaflo preparing for summer camp (working in the kitchen) and it was actually pretty fun. This post is actually forKira; yes that is almost exactly what we use in precision (follow the link on kira's comment on my last post, people) we use all of that stuff except for that weird cap thingy. I have found a better picture of the rifle;
http://www.pilkguns.com/fwb700universal.jpg
There are two different models for precision rifles, this is the feinwerkbau, mainly made for small people, but there is also the walther, which is what I use, and it is mainly for taller people. They look almost exactly the same except for the paint job and the barrel, the weights are also different.
About that competition thing, no I am not participating in it because we not only missed the entry date, but we also just didn't know about it at all.
I would like to turn the time over to the Mormonator for his excerpt on ROTC camp (don't know if he will take that time, though).
This is Hawkeye, signing out.
2 comments:
Woo-hoo that's awesome I found a picture of something I've never even seen before. Also did you note the main guy in the pic-his name is Jason Parker. lol Glad you had such a good week at camp! Alright Morminator your turn! =]
wow, sounds like you had a good time at alaflo too.
sorry you won't be able to go to that competition, but since you know about it now you can try to see if SGM will schedule for it next year.
Post a Comment