All that fencing that has lattice on it had the vine "trunk" on it. You can also kind of see the rickety wooden fence behind the pool area. That chainlink corner is where we did the repairs. Try to imagine the deck looking nice.
Here's where Miles mowed back all the jade vine off of the lawn. The roots are still there but that's another project. On the other side of this fence is the pool area.
Here's the back, behind the pool area, that was filled with mimosa seedlings and the jade vine. Don't know if we can ever plant a garden here again as they continue to pop up all year long and grow like...well--weeds.
4 comments:
WOW!! Your hard work is paying off. It looks great!!! We sure do miss everyone. We look forward to coming out in December. I only hope I can find some good airfare. We love you all.
wow, that looks great mom and the pool looks ssooo inviting. you guys did a fantastic job.
I did read too!
I think the work you did should make you all tired! It also looks like a fun spot on the last shot to play with a roto tiller!
Looks amazing! give my compliments to Jotty and Miles!!!!
ps: Michelle, whereare you these days?
Post a Comment