SO, while the boys were at their respective camps, I was busy trying to get stuff done that's been staring me in the face for the last couple of months (but too busy or too tired to attempt). I DID finally repaint all the pool furniture (big table, 3 small tables, & 6 chairs) and patch the two bad cracks in the concrete deck. I did other stuff too but they weren't done out in the heat and humidity. I had to feed the turtles their worms too while the boys were gone...and no, I do not use my fingers!
Lots of stuff I want to attempt next week, but my priority is a wedding dress I am doing major alterations to as well. At least the sewing is done in air conditioning. I don't mind doing these alterations one bit as it is for a really sweet young woman in our ward who is marrying a return missionary from our ward. Love them both, so it's a labor of love.
Funny thing about the repainting, Moroni had to be outside when I was outside so he got a little green tinge on his fur. When my friend saw him, it was "uh,...what's with your green dog?"
Miles will trim him a bit and he'll look okay again but he kinda looks Irish right now.:)
Both boys got home today, it's nice to have them home but tomorrow they go at the crack of dawn on a temple trip. JaNae and family got home tonight too from their vacation down in Orlando to Universal Studios.
Well, back to the sewing machine for now.
1 comment:
hey that's great mom!
are you going to jacob's wedding then on 4th of july weekend?
Post a Comment