Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I have returned.

I got back from Daytona last night at midnight. Wow.... that was flippin' awesome. We didn't do so good at the competition, but we all enjoyed ourselves. On Saturday, I went to the beach that was by our resort. It had been almost ten years since I had been to the beach before then. On Sunday, I performed my Individual. I placed 30th out of 65. Even though I didn't place top ten, I was happy that I performed my individual to the best of my ability. On that note though, I have to say that my UFO move went perfectly. I'm gonna try to get a copy of it so I can post it. Finally, on Monday, we left the resort at 5:30 in the morning and ate breakfast at a southern buffet. Then we went to Busch Gardens. That was phenomenally phenomenal. The rides were awesome, the animals were awesome, the food was awesome, everything was awesome. We stayed from about 9 to 5. I'm definitely going to try to get SGM to let us go next year. Ahm outta heah!


P.S. I boxed some of the guys on the team on Saturday night and Monday morning. They were recorded, and I'm told that they were going to be put on Youtube.

1 comment:

wilkinson family said...

hey that's great!! let us know the link if it gets put on utube. i'm proud that you did your best! i would love to see a vid. of your indiv.
love you