Hey y'all, been a while, I'm probably not gonna write much, if that's so, it's because Miles said it all and I can't say it any better. So, the Summer started with Scout Camp. Miles went to ROTC camp while I went to Staff Week, where the staff does some last minute preparations for camp. Two weeks later, Scout camp began. Miles and I were there for half of the first week; Thursday through Saturday we were at Youth Conference, which was awesome (but actually not as good as my first youth conference in my view). After Youth Conference, we went back to Scout camp for the second week. To sum it all up, Scout camp was fun, what else can I say? After camp was over, Miles and I went over to Gainsville, Georgia for EFY. Miles already told you about that, so all I can say is, "Ditto". So now we're back for the rest of Summer. Miles has already started practice for the Drill Team, and Rifle Team practice for me is gonna start next Monday and go all the way until school starts. And that's pretty much all I have to say, wish me luck on the Precision Team (and wish me luck on getting the position of Rifle Team Commander, I'm gonna be reaching for that throughout the year).
This is Hawkeye, signing out.
1 comment:
good to hear from both of you boys. i'm sorry that i missed seeing you before we left. i'm glad you guys got to see the kids in church though. love ya.
Post a Comment