Friday, April 18, 2008

We're Back!!

Yeah! Just canoed 63 miles, and I feel fine! 4th place sporter shooter at Auburn, FYI. Aaaaaanyways, 15 miles the first day, 19 the second, 16 the third, and 12 the fourth (I think). It was fun, and we built up some muscle (and a tan). We're really happy to be back, because we needed those showers. That's pretty much it, then.

This is Hawkeye, signing out.

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Glad you survived you muscle man you!

Mormonator said...

It was 19 miles the 3rd day. And on the 4th day, even though we only went 12 miles, the river was really wide, and there was no current. Overall, I thought it went well too. Hope to be able to do another one.

wilkinson family said...

mmmm...i wasn't always so good at canoeing, but i always had a great time. glad you were able to enjoy yourselves. love ya!