So, here I am, being dragged into a blogspot kicking and screaming.....
The boys all decided we needed a blog so here I am trying to figure it out. What in the world do I have to say? Well, there are the bragging rights of a mom and grandma.
I just thought it might be fun to post pics of grandkids-especially the new ones!
I think the guys'll all have their say on this blog which means I won't have to be the only one updating it. Can I print up what I write so I can have a journal more or less?
Well, here's my start anyway. If you never see anything else its because I got tired of trying to navigate to the pages I want...
Jan
2 comments:
lol, mom I love you! Yes you can print your ramblings, by highlighting them and then select print "selection". I do this for my father-in-law and mail it to him so he can keep up with us.
I also found this site that allows you to print it into a book as you choose and the prices are pretty reasonable. Here's the website for you.
http://www.blurb.com/
Post a Comment