So, one of neatest things about my life is that I am grandma to so many! This year we (okay, OUR KIDS) are adding 4 more for a total of 20. And to tell you the truth, I love the look on people's faces when they ask how many grandkids we have and I tell them! Then it dawns on them that we probably have more children than the average household. Hey! Its nice to have someone look up to me...ie: "Wow! how did you do it?" They don't realize that in reality I'm a schmuck and don't even remember anymore how we did it. I am proud of our children though; they don't hold my parenting against me. I hope they know we did the best we could and I know that they are doing their best.
So, here's the grandkid countdown: So far 10 girls and 8 boys.
There's Anna's kids:Karina, Wayne, Gabriel, Nathaniel and Talia. Another daughter to join them in the next few weeks.
JaNae's: Amry, Brice and Cian
Jason's: Mila
Jacob's: Bailey, Daniel and Maryann with another son arriving in July (or is it June?)
Royal's:Grace, Sienna and James (arrived the 15th of this month)
Kira's:Carlise, Wesley and Josephine (born the 14 of February
I'll add pictures as I get the hang of this. For now, I'm just posting the newest ones: Josephine and James
1 comment:
if you count Cosette the grandchild rate goes up by one. But most of the time it's not worth explaining.
Post a Comment