Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guitar Hero, an awesome game

I got bored, so I decided to write a little bit about Guitar Hero, IT'S AN AWESOME GAME!!! For one, I'm really good at it. There are four difficulties: easy, medium, hard, and expert, I play on expert. And second, the Mormonator, *cough, Miles, cough*, gets really mad when I do really good on a song (especially a song that he likes), and that's funny to see. What's really neat is that most of the time when I'm playing, I surprise myself, MYSELF. If that's not at least kind of funny, I don't know what is. (If I'm sounding a little prideful, let me know)
By the way, an update on my last entry, my highest score now is a 276 out of 300, and my highest scores in each position are: Prone, 98 out of 100; Standing, 92 out of 100; and kneeling, 96 out of 100 (note: these high scores were made on separate days).
This is Hawkeye, signing out.

1 comment:

wilkinson family said...

lol, you two don't sound much different than jason and jacob playing their nintendo. it's good to see that some stuff stays the same.